Burger King has launched a “proud whopper” for gay pride month. Burger King has officially shown us their true colors. 😯
In Luke 17:26 The Holy Bible tells us that in the end of times it will be just like Noah’s generation. Well how was Noah’s generation?
So wicked that God that to wipe away that entire generation ,excluding everyone on the Ark. God told us that he would no longer destroy earth and as a reminder to him he would use the rainbow as a covenant(Genesis 9).
Satan is a copy cat so whatever God does he has to copy it and use it in his own sick way. The LGBT community had been using the rainbow as their symbol got years so when someone sees a rainbow in the natural they think of the LGBT community.
If you’re thinking supernaturally then you know it’s(a rainbow) is a covenant with God. Satan knows his time us winding down until Judgement day (No one knows the day or time but if you know biblical prophecy then you know the time is getting closer.) so he is trying to knock people of course by spreading Satanic agenda like the #BeYourOwnWay and Yolo agenda so people will do what they want.
Aliester Crowley one if the most Satanic men in history had his own quote , “Do what Thou Wilt ” which means do whatever you want you to do. This quote was originally created by Benjamin Franklin, one of the founding fathers who was involved in prostitution, Satanic orgies, human sacrifices, etc., who was involved in The HellFire Club.
Do What Thou Wilt goes against the entire Bible. God tells us not to do certain things in The Bible because he is the creator of the human body and he knows how it operates so when he says don’t do something that’s for your best interest not to control you.
Satan knows to use people who have a lot of influence which is why these quotes gain popularity so fast. YOLO and Do What Thou Wilt fit in the same category because they both promote the do whatever lifestyle.
One thing those entertainers don’t tell you is when you make a decision their will be a consequence, whether it’s good or bad. When homosexuals decide to do their own thing they are telling God that their way is better and they are smarter than he is.
Please visit the link above to see some statistics about the homosexual lifestyle. I have highlighted a few below:
* One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime
* Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7)
* Many homosexuals don’t pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: “Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior” (16)
* Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population
* Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the “gay bowel syndrome” (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27)
* 73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13)
* 25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11)
* Of homosexuals questioned in one study reports that 43% admit to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admit to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% say that half of those partners are total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts are one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film “The Castro”, one minute stands) (3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to “cruisy areas” and have anonymous sex
* 78% of homosexuals are affected by Stds.
I didn’t make this up and no I am not a homophobic but statistics don’t lie. Some people have came along and said that these statistics aren’t true but these statistics were proven to be true by some of the nation’s top researchers and scientists.
Of course MTV and NBC didn’t tell you all the harmful effects homosexuality has they just told you that lifestyle is normal and you blindly agreed. Be very careful because Satan is busy but the God I serve is busier!
Satan wants you to live the fast life he lies and tells you that if you aren’t having premarital sex(including all types of sex) , doing drugs, listening to filthy perverted music, drinking, etc, then you aren’t living the life.
Don’t forget that Satan has been around since the beginning of times so he has many tricks and lies but when you have Jesus you are fully aware of his tricks and you are ahead of the game.
I used to love Burger King but now I can no longer support them because they don’t have enough respect for me. I think the world is so caught up in gay pride and respect that they have forgotten that their are more than gay people on this planet.
When I say they don’t have enough respect for me I mean that they only show support for one group. They act as if Christians, Heterosexuals, and other people don’t exist. Regardless of what society says gay people were not born that way.
Why would God make someone something that he speaks against??? That’s like Dell making computers with viruses then telling people the viruses come with the computer.(No I am not comparing gay people to a virus.)
Don’t get me wrong God loves homosexuals just like anyone else but he DOES NOT approve of the lifestyle. Their is a difference between loving and approving. Just because you don’t approve of something doesn’t mean you hate it. In today’s society people think if you don’t accept something then you are a self judging bigot which is nothing but a lie.
Half of the people that use the word bigot don’t even know what it means they just hear their favorite celebrities use it and decide to use it themselves. 😑😑
The word bigot means to be bigoted and to be bigoted means to be prejudiced against one’s views or to be intolerant. I already know someone read the God loves homosexuals part and went crazy. God loves everyone but he doesn’t approve of everyone’s lifestyle.
People take the only God can judge scripture out of the Bible and use it to live a reckless lifestyle but they don’t mention the verse where God says in Matthew 7:16 that you will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorn-bushes, or figs from thistles?
If someone constantly says that they are a Christian but their fruit says otherwise that’s an issue.I hope you have enjoyed this post and please feel free to 👉comment 👈on this post.